- Construction – Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Defence
- Design & Construct – tanks, pipelines, roads, building, drainage, concrete, earthworks
- Maintenance – Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC
- Asset Management
- EPC/EPCM delivery
- Competency Assurance & Training
- Skilled Labour
IPSA Holdings Australia delivers complex projects through skilled project management and project delivery to the Construction Industry, Resources Sector, Department of Defence and Governmental Departments. We recruit Indigenous businesses and employees into our experienced teams. IPSA closes the gap by mentoring and supporting all people in the delivery of reliable, successful and sustainable results
IPSA has successfully completed
- Federal, State, Local Government Works
- Defence Infrastructure Projects
- Commercial Construction
- Resources Infrastructure Projects
- e-Procurement portal for buyers of Indigenous businesses services and products
- Pre-quaified supplier panels and categories
- Dynamic drill down reporting transparency
The iSupply role will be to administer the lists of invited Indigenous businesses, who will be drawn from various sources Nationally, as well as provide additional capacity building services to the Indigenous businesses to maximise their opportunities to win Government and private sector work.
The specifically built technology behind iSupply is straightforward to use for both Buyers and Suppliers and is a powerful reporting tool. It offers a number of key features and functions that are truly unique which will provide several benefits to the buyer including:
- Both National and State based sub-panels
- A centralised location to find Indigenous businesses who have met the pre-qualification criteria and are ‘ready to do business’
- Function to view and download all certified documents in the Indigenous Business’s profile
- Comfort in knowing all risks have been assessed before the business was listed on the panels before releasing RFQ’
- An end to end reporting system. At anytime the buyer can create reports detailing spend over any period of time, who the spend went to, what panels are getting the most spend, what businesses are getting the most spend, the turnaround time from RFQ to contract award, how many Indigenous people were employed to deliver the contracts and many other reporting types to suit the needs of the buyer.
- Knowing that a process has been followed to ensure the authenticity of the businesses to maximise the return on investment back into the Indigenous community, therefore, eliminating the black-cladding element within the sector
- There is no other system in place to service this fast growing sector which can provide a risk adverse way to do business with the Indigenous businesses of Australia whilst maintaining the alignment to assist the Government in their Closing the Gap, Ending Disparity and Indigenous Procurement Policy initiatives.
Four leading Aboriginal business people recognised the need to provide clients with a trusted, experienced and diverse network of aboriginal businesses for construction projects across Australia and have come together to create the Aboriginal Construction Alliance.
Experienced and diverse network of Aboriginal businesses offering a unique solution for infrastructure projects Australia wide.
The Alliance uses its collective knowledge and expertise to manage the project delivery, risks and compliance in the Construction industry, resource sector and government agencies.
Mentors Indigenous businesses in project management and business skills.