FEDERAL GOVT JOBS EOI
Ochre is a member of the ‘All of Agency’ Federal Government Recruitment Panel. This allows all Agencies to request personnel for either Contract or Permanent Placement roles.
These roles are not Indigenous identified and are open to all suitably qualified Australian Citizens. Ochre is looking to refresh our pool of qualified and interested candidates for these roles which are requested across all major cities and centres across Australia, all year round.
Ochre’s Niche Government Service Experience:
Ochre recruits at all levels of Australia’s public sector, delivering tailored solutions for Federal, State and Local Government clients. Our dedicated and highly skilled team has specialist knowledge and proven experience working with Government Departments and Agencies at all levels.
Ochre has previous experience with high volume National recruitment programs acting on behalf of Federal Government Agencies to provide the following:
– Indigenous Affairs Consultancy
– Recruitment and Labour Hire services
– Human Resource Management program delivery including Graduate and Trainee Programs
– Assessment centres, bulk referee checks and interview panel Indigenous representation
– Cultural awareness and
– Indigenous Procurement Policy implementation workshops to the ATO